Are you ready to change the life of a child in need through Foster Care or Adoption? Become part of the Gateway Children's Services Family today and we'll be there when you need us.
Check Out Our Foster Care Brochure
Gateway Children's Services Therapeutic Foster Care & Adoption Program
- Foster Parent Certification Classes
- Medically Complex Foster Care
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adoption Services
- Free pre-service and ongoing training opportunities
- In-home services including case management, therapy supervisory visits and more
- 24 Hour Support (Emergency On Call Phone number for after-hours, weekend and holidays)
- Daily care reimbursement based on the child’s age and behavioral needs
- Recruitment bonuses for referrals of new foster parents
- Respite care if you need time away
Who Can Foster?
We have very diverse group of committed foster families at Gateway Children's Services. As a foster parent, you can have a traditional or non-traditional family, rent or own your home, be married or single, male or female, and you can have children of your own or no children. Contact us today to see if you're a good fit to join our Gateway Family today!
Foster Parent(s) Must:
- Live in Kentucky
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have space for another child in their home
- Complete background checks
- Attend free specialized trainings in and outside your home
- Be able to provide a safe, supportive and stable home environment
- Have a love of children and desire to parent those in need
If you have more questions, please call 859.498.9892 or email us to learn more.
“What greater reward could there be than to give new life to a child; especially to a child who has been hurt or damaged by the mistakes of adults who were supposed to be the child’s love and support system. To be able to help a child learn to trust and love again is quite a reward in itself.” – Sister Delores
This wall reminds me of myself, still standing but worn, with missing pieces and covered in patches to hide its flaws. Protecting the many cracks from vulnerability from the outside forces. Multicolored with years of adding strength to it, just to protect it from caving in on itself, but all the while ruining its solid, beautiful color to what others may see as another ugly wall. But this wall reminds me of me. -Jonny